Virtual Lecture series – Coffee break… and learn!
Like this video? Go to our YouTube Channel for more!
In this video Carla Gonzalez shows how to maximize displaying drillhole data in Geoscience ANALYST free Viewer. She demonstrates different ways to display geological logs, geochemical assays, and downhole geophysics data in drillholes.
In 10 minutes she shows how to:
- Import drillhole data into Geoscience ANALYST
- View a drillhole’s survey data
- Paint drillholes by assays and geology logs
- Scale logs by data
- Display profiles for assays and geophysical logs along the drillholes
- Visualize drillhole strike and dip measurements as oriented 3D tablets
Carla is our Trainer for SKUA-GOCAD and Geoscience ANALYST. In this role Carla participates in testing, documentation, and support. She has previous experience with Apex Geoscience, Maple Gold Mines, and Pretium Resources where she was primarily involved with geological field work. She has a BSc in Earth and Planetary Sciences from McGill University. Carla is based in Montreal.