In 10 minutes, Carla Gonzalez showed what’s new in Geoscience ANALSYT 3.4:
- Importing new 2D file formats such as Geotiff, ER Mapper, and Surfer grids
- Importing SEG-Y 2D using the new draped model object type
- Visual parameter that allows the generation of contours on 2D grid properties
- Transferring data between objects
- Drop-down menu for Python scripts
Also included in this release, heterogeneous inversion using constraints such as bathymetry and topography.
Carla is our Trainer for SKUA-GOCAD and Geoscience ANALYST. In this role Carla will also be participating in testing, documentation, and support. She has previous experience with Apex Geoscience, Maple Gold Mines, and Pretium Resources where she was primarily involved with geological field work. She has a BSc in Earth and Planetary Sciences from McGill University. Carla is based in Montreal.